Linen has many qualities among which being:
- Extremely durable – 2 to 3 times more durable than cotton
- Hygroscopic – it easily absorbs moisture from the air, making it a great material for pillowcases, bedsheets and towels.
- Heat conductor – linen fabric is a natural thermoregulatory, also known as breathable fabric, which keeps you warm during winter and cool during summer.
- Hypoallergenic – making it the perfect product for people with sensitive or allergic skin and greatly relieves home allergies mainly caused due to house dust.
- Antibacterial – suppresses disease-causing microflora and helps us defend ourselves from different infections and fungi. Linen sleepwear and towels are highly recommended for people suffering from dermatological diseases and allergies.
- Antistatic – prevents the build-up of static electricity, resulting in less house dust.
The linen cloth fits in every style of interior design and gives it an elegant and sophisticated look at the same time.